Amongst all the yummy chocolate, Christmas puddings and other delicious Christmas delights I receive there is sometimes something that makes you stop and think ‘Ooooh, that’s different – fabulous different’! Rosalind Freeborn has had the brilliant idea of taking the lampshade shade and turning it into a work of art, creating her own papershades. Her original pretty designs create a simple inexpensive way of adding a bit of colour to our often too beige lives. These paper shades are cleverly designed in 5 pieces which you fit together yourself. Luckily for us, she has a range of 6 Christmas shades and has kindly offered the Christmas Tree paper shade as a prize worth £25. All you have to do to take part in our giveaway competition is subscribe to our newsletter and/or follow and like us on Facebook.
- By entering you grant us the right to publish your name in print and online, making minor corrections and edits as required.
- The names of the winners will be published in a follow-up blog and in our newsletter in mid-October.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on October 9th, 2017 – only people subscribed to our email newsletter or who follow us on Facebook as of October 9th will be eligible.
- The editor’s decision is final and we will not enter into further correspondence.
- No alternative prizes or cash alternatives are available.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail or Facebook week commencing October 9th. – you will have 7 days to make contact with us and claim the prize. Prizes not claimed by October 16th will be placed into a second draw and offered to the runner-up.
- Sorry, but we can only deliver the prize to locations within the UK via Royal Mail.
- The name and address of the winner(s) will be passed to the sponsors who will make arrangements for getting the prize to you.
- This competition is being run in good-faith and on a best endeavours basis, we cannot be held responsible for failure to receive prize claims or failure for the prize to be delivered by the sponsor.