I could also have entitled this blog “What do you give someone who has everything for Christmas?”. Well if they enjoy cooking I have a great idea for you. Why not buy them some great ingredients and put them in a little gift box or hamper and give it to them as a lovely thoughtful gift this Christmas?
As a brilliant example of what I think will make a brilliant Christmas present for the buddying chef in your life, Cooks & Co have kindly given us 5 bottles of their speciality oils to give away.
These are lovely products that no kitchen should be without. I’ve been using their virgin sesame oil all summer in salad dressings and their olive oil with chillies is a great way to add some warmth and depth when frying a steak or even cooking an omelette. You can find these in all good supermarkets these days or online at Amazon.co.uk.
The five oils included in the competition prize are Hazelnut Oil, Olive Oil with Chillies, Roasted Peanut Oil, Virgin Sesame Oil and Walnut Oil as pictured above. If you would like to win this set of five speciality oils so you then just enter our competition.
All you need to do is leave a comment below and tell us what you think would make the perfect Christmas present for someone who loves cooking. We are looking for a good range of ideas for all budgets so anything from ingredients to gadgets to particular cookery books. Don’t forget to give your reason for picking the item you are suggesting.
Please note: This competition is now closed and the winner will be announced shortly
How to enter & rules:
- Read through the comments below to see what ideas other people have already entered.
- Use the comment box to leave your entry OR e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering you grant us the right to publish your entry in print and online, making minor corrections and edits as required.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on December 17th 2012
- The editors decision is final and we will not enter into further correspondence.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on December 19th 2012 – don’t forget to leave your correct e-mail address or we won’t be able to contact you to arrange delivery. If the prize is not claimed within 14 days we will offer it again to a runner up.
- We agree to receive our newsletter e-mail to notify your of new competitions, winners of previous competitions and related offers. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Typically sent just 4 times a year.
- We promise not to share your e-mail address with anyone else.
- Sorry but we can only deliver the prize to locations within the UK via Royal Mail.