- By entering you grant us the right to publish your name in print and online, making minor corrections and edits as required.
- The names of the winners will be published in a follow-up blog and in our newsletter in mid-October.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on October 1st, 2017 – only people subscribed to our email newsletter or who follow us on Facebook as of October 1st will be eligible.
- The editor’s decision is final and we will not enter into further correspondence.
- No alternative prizes or cash alternatives are available.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail or Facebook week commencing October 2nd. – you will have 7 days to make contact with us and claim the prize. Prizes not claimed by October 9th will be placed into a second draw and offered to runners up.
- Sorry but we can only deliver the prize to locations within the UK via Royal Mail.
- The name and address of the winners will be passed to the event sponsors who will make arrangements for getting the tickets to you before the event.
- This competition is being run in good-faith and on a best endeavours basis, we cannot be held responsible for failure to receive prize claims or failure for tickets to be delivered by the sponsor.
Update: October 5th 2017, Winners Announced
The three pairs of tickets have been won by
S. Gahan – London
K. Townsend – Essex
N. Robinson – Hertfordshire
We hope they enjoy this year’s Spirit of Christmas Fair. If you haven’t been lucky this time you can still get tickets for the event from the event website in the details above.