There are a number of ways that you can contribute to this blog:
- Comments: We welcome people who leave comments on the blogs we post. All comments are checked before they are allowed on the site.
- Press Releases / News Stories: We like to receive press releases / press packs for Christmas related events and products. Please see the About Us Page for details of how to get in touch. We can only use material that is relevant to this blog and which we honestly think is of interest to our readers.
- Competitions: We run competitions from time to time and are interested in offers of prizes for our competitions.
- Advertising: We accept a small amount of advertising from companies with relevant products and services that we like – click here for details.
We welcome guest blogs which adhere to our guide lines:
- The content must be unique, not previously published. If we can find it elsewhere we won’t publish it.
- Content must be editorial in nature, not a direct sales pitch and must be of interest to our readers.
- The content can include links but these should be used sensibly and only where they add value for the reader. We will not accept content which has been obviously written with SEO in mind.
- You need to write for our readers not for search engines.
- When you submit blogs to us you accept liability for the accuracy of any claims you make.
- We only accept guest blog posts via e-mail to the address given on the contact page.
- Please start the subject line GUEST BLOG SUBMISSION:
- Please include your full name so that we can credit you with the blog
- We reserve the right to reject blogs or edit them so that they comply with our guidelines or to make them more acceptable to our readers.
- Finally do keep in mind that this blog is all about the joy and anticipation of Christmas, blogs which don’t fit this category will be rejected.
If you would like to write a guest blog please see the About Us page for contact details.